Monday, July 18, 2011

cute as a cupcake



My husband celebrated his birthday this past weekend. I am sure most of you have already seen the cupcake shaped cake mold.  I picked up this one at the Christmas Tree shop for $8 when we went to the cape!  It is made of silicone and it was so easy to make.   I made a carrot cake (from the box) with some homemade cream cheese frosting.  Yum! The cake was delicious and since it was from a box, it was a big time saver.  I haven't found a store bought frosting that tastes as good as homemade and this recipe was quick and SO delicious.  I thought it turned out cute and the kids loved it- hopefully as much as my husband.  Hope your weekend was sweet too. 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It!