Wednesday, June 27, 2012

that's a wrap





Next week will be my eighth wedding anniversary!!!  I am still trying to get my gifts and movie organized.  The traditional gift is bronze and although I didn't get a bronze gift I was hoping to at least wrap it in something bronze.  After doing some looking online and in stores I couldn't find any plain wrapping paper that I liked.  So, I decided to make my own!  I bought a bronze stamp pad at Michaels and have a variety of heart shaped stamps.  I originally thought I was going to use brown craft paper, but now I am leaning more towards white.  We are going to the Cape next week so I will be offline, but make sure to come back so I can show you the finsihed package and my gift ideas!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It!