Monday, August 20, 2012

getting ready for back to school




I am finding it hard to believe that my daughter starts school next week and my son the week after that! We have had such a wonderful, relaxing and fun summer!  I have been going through all of the children's clothes to see what fits and what we need to purchase.  I have also been picking up a few items when I see them for our celebratory back to school dinner.  Since the baby isn't going to school yet, I found a cute sidewalk chalk pencil holder and some yummy fruit purees (to take with us when we drop off and pick up his older brother and sister from school) that come in a box shaped like a school bus.  Both kids are getting new backpacks and lunch boxes so I just found some fun small things to put inside, like a sandwich cutter, some bubble gum crayons and an over sized pack of smarties.  I have our menu planned for our special dinner and some fun ideas for my daughters first lunch at school.  It's hard to believe that last year we had a hurricane that postponed the first day of school.  Hopefully this year will be more uneventful! 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It!