Wednesday, September 4, 2013

that's a wrap



This was a gift I gave to my sister in law for her birthday this past weekend.  The main gift was a gift certificate to StubHub.  I didn't even know that you could get gift certificates from StubHub until a friend gave me the idea last weekend.  This allows the recipient to choose tickets to a play, concert, or comedy show.  Since my sister in law lives near New York City I put the gift certificate in an apple shaped gift bag.  I also tucked in some stickers and an Essie nail polish called "wicked" as a nod to the musical.  My sister in law loved this gift and thought it was a great idea and something that she would copy in the future.  Hopefully you will think so too!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It!