Wednesday, December 14, 2011

holiday cards




I love going to the mailbox this time of year.  It is so fun to get Christmas cards from family and friends near and far.  It is always hard to find a place to display them all. Not any more! I bought some shutters at an antique store years ago.  There were two that were attached and I used them on the floor as a mini screen.  Recently they broke apart and we decided to hang them on the wall in our red living room.  There is one on either side of the room, right next to the windows.  I thought they would be great for displaying books or magazines and cards during the holidays.  Since some of the cards are flat I glued some red shiny paper to some clothespins and they hold the cards in place and look festive too.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It!