Sunday, December 11, 2011

the most famous reindeer of all

On Friday night we asked some old friends to join us for a Rudolph pizza and movie night.  I have recently discovered Pinterest and found a lot of my inspiration for the party there.  You can see all of the ideas on my Rudolph Party board. Besides eating pizza and watching "Rudolph" I set up two crafts and channeled my inner Amy Atlas by creating a mini dessert table.  Directions for making the cupcakes can be found herethe rein"beer" here, and oranments here. I found the reindeer food labels here.


The food:











We served rein"beer" and Rudolph's nose (a martini made with vodka, chambord, lime juice and a cherry)!


The activities:


reindeer food


  and ornaments

 The favors:



Even our elf got dressed up for the occasion!


Hope your weekend was as fun as ours!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It!