Tuesday, December 10, 2013

the smell (and taste) of christmas

As Christmas creeps closer we have been enjoying all of the tastes and smells that come with the holiday season. We enjoyed some gingerbread waffles over the weekend. They were delicious and easy to make. The recipe can be found here.



The children have been enjoying visits from our elf, Jack. The other day he left a message made out of m&m's. They loved it!

 
 
My husband and I have been enjoying eggnog martinis! They are very easy to make.
 
 
 
 
Today it's snowing and the children are home from school.  We are baking our gingerbread houses. the house smells divine. I love Christmas!
 
 
 
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. So many fun ideas! I need to get in on the eggnog martini fun. My kids are enjoying their elf, Elfie, too. I think i'll be making those waffles this weekend. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you have to try the martini! They are SO good.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It!