Wednesday, February 15, 2012

that's a wrap


For Valentine's day this year I did a "We Belong Together" theme for my husband.  I found this little board book called "We Belong Together" and a card that had a mug and marshmallow on it that read "We go well together" and my idea was born.  Last week he broke a mug that I had given him for Valentine's Day years ago- when we were just dating, so I bought him a new mug and made him some homemade Baily's flavored marshmallows.  They were very easy to make and so delicious!!!  You can find the recipe that I used here.



 The kids made him a gift too.  I found the idea on Pinterest, but you can read more about it here.  I basically just used the kids fingers to make some hearts and then framed it.  I am considering labeling them with the children's names, but it is easy to identify them by size and I like the clean look of it without.  The card read from "thumb" body who loves you.

The kids got all sorts of love bug themed gifts and found out that for our Valentine adventure this year we will be going to visit a butterfly conservatory.  We are going this weekend and can't wait!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It!