Thursday, July 12, 2012

bubble fun




This morning we had some fun with bubbles.  There are lots of ideas on the web but this one looked easy.  I picked up some bubbles at the dollar store and added about six drops of food coloring to each bottle.  I kept the colors true to the bottles so the children would know exactly what color was inside.  I had a canvas lying around and used that to let them blow the colored bubbles onto it.  My daughter liked it so much she asked if she could make another one to hang in her bedroom.  The colors were quite muted so next time I might try it with paint or add more food coloring.  The kids had a blast and I got a new piece of art work for the play room!  This would also work well as an activity for a summer birthday party.
Pin It!

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It!