Monday, January 21, 2013

it's beginning to look a lot like....


Valentine's Day around here.  I picked up these adorable place mats that have a little felt pocket on them for silverware, a napkin, or even a little love note!  We used them last night and the kids loved it.



 



I also changed out our hot cocoa station to look a little bit more like Valentine's day too.

  



Do you decorate for every holiday?  I had a friend comment on our house at Halloween and how she never thought to decorate for anything besides Christmas.  I thought it was funny since I seem to decorate for each and every holiday!!!


Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. I do try and decorate for every holiday. I'm hoping to pull out the Valentine stuff tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agreed with JennW,Do you decorate for every holiday here
    ?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It!