Thursday, February 7, 2013

that's a wrap


This was a little gift I picked up for myself!  A lovely wreath made from felted hearts.  I snagged it at Target and think it looks perfect on our red front door!



And, this is a little gift I sent to some of our friends who recently moved far away.  I found all sorts of lip themed gifts: whistles, lollipops, a toothbrush, lip gloss, gummy lips, and this book.  I attached quotes about smiling to all of them.  These were some of my favorites:
"If you see a friend without a smile; give him one of yours."
""Smile- it's the second best thing you can do with your lips."
"You haven't lost your smile at all, it's right under your nose.  You just forgot it was there."
We hope that when they get it, it will make them smile.  :)

This would make a nice gift for a friend who is going through a tough time and needs reminders to smile, or as little gifts, maybe one a day, leading up to Valentine's Day.




In Connecticut we are preparing for a HUGE snowstorm that will be coming tomorrow.  I am planning to have a fun little pre-Valentine party with the kids.  We will have pizza with heart shaped pepperoni and valentine s'mores. I also grabbed a movie and will make some cupid corn (popcorn with valentine candy corn).  I hope that your weekend is full of love too!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It!