Wednesday, October 23, 2013

that's a wrap

 
As I've mentioned before, I love to buy personalized ribbon from Namemaker.  They have weekly sales so the prices are reasonable and I think it is a lovely way to personalize a gift.  For Halloween I ordered some that reads: "Witching you a Happy Halloween! Love, The Healys." It seems that the theme for this year's Halloween is going to be a witch! My daughter and I are hosting a mother/daughter witches tea this weekend for some of her classmates and she is dressing as a witch for Halloween!  I even found some beautiful ceramic witches cauldron mugs from the William Sonoma outlet that we are going to be giving to the children's teachers. 
I replaced the ribbon on the gift box with some of the personalized kind and also added some to the favor bags for our witches tea below.
 
 




Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It!