Thursday, October 29, 2009

Here's looking at you!

I was asked to make Jello Jigglers for my daughters school Halloween Party. Instead of making the traditional ones using cookie cutters I decided to make jello eyeballs instead. I looked on the web and couldn't find exactly what I had in mind so I made up my own design. I used plastic Easter eggs as the mold and found royal icing eyes at a local cake decorating store. I finished them by putting them in mini cupcake liners so they would be easier to pass out to all of the kids. They were relatively easy to make, looked fun and the kids gobbled them up. Some of the parents commented that these would be just as fun for an adult Halloween party.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It!