Sunday, November 1, 2009

Trick-or-Treat

Most of the things that I do are not by coincidence. For example, the candy that we will be giving out to ghosts and goblins this Halloween night was chosen simply for the number 5 in its name. I always try and think of something that represents an important event from the past year when I choose our treats. When my husband and I got married we gave out Ring Pops. When our kids were born we handed over Sugar Babies. This year we celebrated our fifth wedding anniversary so, trick-or-treaters that stop by our house tonight will be getting a "take 5" bar. Nobody will know that this was a deliberate decision, but I don't care. It makes me happy! What will you be handing out tonight?
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. You are REALLY phenomenal! How do you have time to think of these things? I am beginning to think you must have superbly behaved children. I am amazed by what you do! I just put away the sand toys...and I thought that was pretty productive! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks La!
    I think of these things when I am wide awake in the middle of the night...or driving in the car....They just come to me!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It!