Wednesday, June 16, 2010

thanks "berry" much


This year, for my daughters pre-school teachers, we contributed money towards a class gift. I still wanted to give them a little something just from us to thank them for all of their hard work this year. While we were in Ireland I picked up some jars of delicious (and beautifully packaged) strawberry jam from my favorite store, Avoca. I found the green bags and strawberry ribbon at Michael's Craft Store and personalized them with my signature stickers. I attached a card to each of them so that I could include a personal message of thanks to each of the teachers that worked with my daughter this year. I would love to hear what you gave/received as end of the year teacher gifts this year?

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. We did a Pot with Fresh planted herbs and popsicle sticks as markers with the first grade class signatures on it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It!