Friday, September 16, 2011

creative storage



I know I have mentioned our need for being creative with storage before.  That led to creating a place to organize all of my daughter's hair bows.  This post describes how I made it.  Then I found these two polka dot hooks on sale at our local Pottery Barn Kids store.  I already had the art work, which is just some fabric stapled to an art canvas.  We hung all of the items on a blank wall in my daughter's bedroom.  Every night we put my daughters outfit for school the next day on the hooks and her shoes below on the floor.  Now she has her very own clothes valet!  I love they way it all looks together and how my daughter can independently get ready for school every day.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It!