Wednesday, September 14, 2011

that's a wrap



One of the nice things that happened after we brought our third baby home was that many of our thoughtful friends made us dinner.  I honestly didn't have to cook for the first few weeks and even though I love to cook it was so nice not to have to with a newborn in the house.  A friend of mine just had her fourth baby!  Another friend and I decided to work together to make a special dinner for them. My friend made the main course, and I did the salad and dessert.  We made it a "back to school" theme since we delivered it the night before the first day of school.  I made an applesauce cake for dessert. We tucked some new ABC books in the basket for the baby and I filled a lunchbox with some gummy hamburgers for the older siblings.  If you know someone having a baby think about making them a meal or even just part of a meal.  I know they will appreciate it as much as I did!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It!