Wednesday, May 16, 2012

that's a wrap


I can't let any more time pass before I share some of the great gifts that I received for my fortieth birthday!  My friends and family are incredibly thoughtful and creative.  The picture above is a gift that my son's preschool teacher's gave me.  40 lollipops in a flower pot with a "40 sucks" sign tucked inside.  My kids really enjoyed this gift too!  Another friend gave me a beautiful tea towel and wrapped a certificate for an Italian cooking class (at Sur la Table) inside that we are going to this weekend!  Can't wait!  Another friend gave me what I like to call "Martha in a box." A beautiful box filled with aprons (one for me and one for my daughter) a copy of a recent Martha Stewart magazine, some MS labels, a cutting board with a picture of my kids on it and a gift certificate to Williams Sonoma!!!!  Another friend gave me an adorable tea cup and saucer filled with tea and cookies and wrote Happy four-TEA-th!  My sister in law gave me some red picture frames with a gift certificate for a camera!  I received flowers from friends and family that live far away and endless cards, calls and emails.  I was spoiled and I loved every minute of it.  How lucky to be celebrated by such loving and thoughtful friends and family.  I am truly blessed. 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It!