Friday, December 7, 2012

hello kitty christmas






This week my daughter had a friend over for a play date.  When I was at the store recently I saw this pink Hello Kitty gingerbread house and knew my daughter would LOVE it so I grabbed it.  I thought it would be a perfect activity for the play date.  To make it even a little more special I made some cute straws with Hello Kitty's signature bow and put out some more candy and frosting for the girls to use.  Unfortunately the cookies were a little soft and broke before we were able to get the house together.  So we improvised and decorated flat house shaped cookies instead.  The girls didn't care one bit and had a blast together and that is all that matters. 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It!