Wednesday, May 15, 2013

mother's day

I hope that everyone had a lovely Mother's Day.  I was able to sleep in and even got breakfast in bed! My kids gave me adorable homemade cards and presents that they made at school and my daughter picked a small bouquet of flowers (aka weeds) from the yard and presented them to me in a petite vase!  So cute. That evening we met my parents and brother and his family at a local seafood joint, which also had a carousel and ice cream.  One of my favorite pictures form the day was of my children waiting patiently in line for their ride on the carousel!



This was a little gift I put together for a "mom" friend.  It is a copy of the poem "if you give a mom a muffin" that I attached to a cellophane bag.  Along with a muffin, you could also include a gift card for some coffee.  The poem can easily be found online and on Pinterest. 




Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It!