Wednesday, May 1, 2013

that's a wrap





One of our favorite babysitters is turning 16 tomorrow and we wanted to do something special for her birthday.  I was trying to think of something to do with candy for her "sweet" 16 .  I found this adorable petite apothecary jar and was planning on filling it with candy and then I thought it would be even more special if we filled it with 16 reasons why we think that she is sweet.  I remembered that Martha Stewart had once made candy shaped place cards that would be perfect for our sentiments.  I used an oval punch and some pink/white (the birthday girls favorite colors) polka dot ribbon that I had left over from my daughter' s birthday party from Namemaker!  I added a pink and green lollipop to the bow and a card before we gave it to her.  I am so happy with how it turned out! 

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It!