Tuesday, February 2, 2010

"soup"er bowl

Everyone knows that the Super Bowl is this weekend. For a fun twist, we are going to be hosting a "Soup"er bowl party. I am making three different soups and will put out mugs so that our guests can feel free to sample all of them. I was thinking it would be fun to make soups that reflect the different teams. For example, you could make a big pot of Gumbo in honor of the New Orleans Saints. I will post more of the details for the party as the week goes on. Stay tuned for a fun flower arrangement and ideas to keep the kids entertained during the game.



Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! I have done similar things but this is great. I can't wait to see your flower arrangement

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It!