Thursday, April 22, 2010

christening gift idea


(photo courtesy of Chasing Fireflies)
I recently received an e-mail from a reader that asked me for some suggestions for a christening gift. I love the catalog Chasing Fireflies and thought these adorable polka dot crosses would make a lovely gift along with this "First Prayers" book illustrated by one of my favorites, Tasha Tudor. I also recommended putting them in a monogrammed LL Bean Bag. What are your go to gifts for such an occasion?
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I love the book, what a great idea! I usually make a garment bag for the gown out of an old (vintage and embroidered) pillowcase. I have one and it is a special way to keep the gown covered and safe! I recently made some for friends who just had babies and it was so easy and sweet!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It!