Thursday, April 8, 2010

munchkins



My daughter brought these treats to Pre-school today to share with her friends. Since I have to bake cupcakes on Sat. I thought that bringing munchkins in to school would be fun and easy.
To dress them up a little I put them in small, white cupcake liners and made round circle flags with some craft paper and a med. round hole punch. I put a "4" sticker on each one. I used the glue gun to attach the circles to toothpicks to make it easy to insert into each donut hole. I also made some chocolate covered strawberries and used the same sprinkles, cupcake liners and tray to keep everything uniform. A fun and simple treat for any occasion.

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Good idea! Especially since so many schools ban homemade stuff!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It!