Sunday, April 18, 2010

the very hungry caterpillar








Yesterday we went to the cutest birthday party that I had to share with all of you. The theme was "the very hungry caterpillar" and my friend Lauren included such fun and fabulous ideas.
When I asked her if I could share it on my blog she said she didn't mind because she found a lot of her ideas and inspiration from other blogs. There were pom pom caterpillars to find and personalized butterfly nets to catch them in. She also had a cute butterfly pinata filled with candy.


A caterpillar photo collage that had pictures of the birthday boy with friends that attended the party.


The food table was amazing. She had all of the food from the book labeled with words from the story.







Lollipop favors with personalized stickers.


And the cutest caterpillar cake! Thanks for such a fun party and for sharing your ideas, Lauren! We loved it all.
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. This is adorable! I love all the food on the table and that she wrote on the tablecloth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How incredibly creative! I love the food table.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It!