Wednesday, July 28, 2010

anniversary gift basket





For this past weekends wedding I was also asked by the bride to make an Out of Town gift basket for her parents. I thought it would be fun to do a theme based on their own wedding, which was 34 years ago this August. I put in some daisy cookies (she carried a daisy bouquet) and a favorite bottle of wine called "Barefoot" with a post card of Bermuda - their honeymoon destination- on which I wrote... "for memories of walking barefoot in the sand in Bermuda." I included a sangria mix- which they served at their wedding reception and a Cat Stevens CD with "their song" on it. I wrapped the box in cellophane and attached some chocolate numbers to represent the number of years of marriage they will be celebrating on their anniversary in August. This was a very fun basket to put together and an idea that I hope to replicate again in the future.



Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I like the anniversary gift basket very much. I really want to have one with me.
    Send Flowers Pakistan

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It!