Wednesday, June 8, 2011

that's a wrap


The photo above was taken on my son's birthday last week.  I didn't get to fancy since I knew he would rip them open quickly and because I had quite a few to wrap!  I choose this picture becuase it goes with one of my wrapping tips which is to stock up on patterened wrapping paper in a color that you love.  Red is my favorite color of choice.  It works for any occasion especially on Christmas and Valentine's day and it is the perfect color for a girl or a boy.   I have red/white paper with stripes, polka dots, stars and even hearts.  It works for everything!  If you can buy the paper in bulk- even better!  I got this particular paper from BJ's wholesale club and it has lasted for a very long time.  If you have a fun wrapping tip let me know.  I would love to hear about it.  More on wrapping next Wednesday.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It!