Monday, August 1, 2011

inside out s'mores


This weekend we were invited to a last minute get together at a friend's house to enjoy a night by their fire pit.  I saw this fun recipe for inside out s'mores and thought it would be perfect for this occasion.  Basically you just stuff the center of an over sized marshmallow with chocolate and graham crackers.  I put them in a mason jar and simply tied some raffia and a bandanna printed paper tag around the outside.  I loved that they were easy to make and the kids thought that they were pretty fun too.  I think next time I may try putting a mini candy bar inside.  Yum!  If I had had more time and/or all of the ingredients I would have whipped up a batch of S'more martini's to bring too.  Hope you had a sweet weekend filled with good friends & fun too.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It!