Tuesday, August 9, 2011

sugar & spice




I was going through some old photographs and found some from a baby shower that I had for my dear friend who adopted a baby from China four years ago.  The theme of the shower was sugar & spice.  I made some onesies and hung them on a clothesline as decoration.  I had guests write "whispers of sweet nothings" for the expecting parents on candy shaped paper. A candy jar was placed next to it to collect the messages.  The favors were spice drops that guests scooped into mini take out containers.  I served food that was either sweet or spicy.  It was a really fun shower to host.  You can also check out the bird themed baby shower I did last summer here OR type "bird shower" into the search box to your right. 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It!