Monday, November 14, 2011

turkey talk





This is the first year that I will be hosting Thanksgiving.  I am having fun trying to figure out the table.  I have found some things that I thought I would share as some potential possibilities.  I first saw these plastic wishbones over at Busy Bee Lifestyle.  Aren't they fun!  They were inexpensive and arrived quickly.  I got one for each of the children, but I think adults would love them too.  I saw the feather lollipops while out on an errand and knew the children would love them.  They make cute favors and place cards for the kids table.  I also found these votive candles that have "give thanks" on them.  I put them on my mantle, but they would also make cute gifts or place cards.  The last thing I purchased were these fun individual turkey cookies.  Again a cute favor, place card or when boxed together like in the picture above, a wonderful hostess gift.  Let me know if you would like the sources for any of the items above.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It!