Friday, April 20, 2012

doll party favors




Last year when my daughter turned five we gave out five party favors.  This year we decided to give out six of my daughter's favorite things.  I put all of the favors in a wrought iron plant stand and gave each girl a pink bag to put all of the items in  On the top of the stand I put some cute and cuddly teddy bears. The next tier held glass jars filled one was filled with pick satin eye masks, another with pink gumballs, the third with cupcake lip gloss, and the last with tiny s'more kits for the dolls (they had tiny marshmallows, chocolate bars and cinnamon toast crunch for the Graham crackers).  The bottom tier held the adorable polka dot boxes filled with beautiful felt hair bands- one for the girls and one for their doll.  These were made by the extremely talented Laurie at Hopscotch Boutique.  She will work with you to find exactly the color and style that you are looking for.  Although there were a lot of favors I found many of them in the dollar section- I just dressed them up a bit!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It!