Tuesday, March 12, 2013

decorating for st. patrick's day


Since my husband is from Ireland, St. Patrick's Day is a big deal around here.  I love decorating for all of the holiday's, but for some reason I can never find simple, elegant ones for St. Patrick's Day.  So, this year, I decided to take things into my own hands and made my own.  I added some glittery gold shamrocks to moss wreaths.



I made a bunting with some green and gingham fabric, gold paper shamrocks, twine, and tiny clothespins. 




I also set up an area for family and friends who may stop by for a Guinness or an Irish coffee to grab some tattoos, necklaces, green fortune cookies and candy.  I made some gold shamrock confetti with paper and a craft punch.






Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It!