Tuesday, October 16, 2012

boo



Yesterday we "Booed" our neighbor.  She also happens to be my daughter's fabulous first grade teacher!  I already knew some of her favorite things from when she filled out the "getting to know you" questionnaire at the beginning of the school year.  So in the bag we included two mugs which we filled with some dark chocolate kisses and some pumpkin chai tea that I picked up from Trader Joes.  Since I didn't want her to feel like she had to do anything except enjoy it I changed the note a little.  It read "The air is cool, It's time for Fall, Soon Halloween will come to all.  The Spooks are after things to do,  And it looks like they "Booed" you!  Enjoy your treats, they're yours to keep. No spook will tell who left them, not even a peep!"  My daughter was hysterical running across the yard to leave the bag at her door.  She pressed the doorbell and then turned and ran back as fast as she could.  Do you want to make someones day? Drop off a little treat for your neighbor, co worker or teacher today.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It!