Tuesday, October 9, 2012

weekend fun

 
 
 

We had a very busy weekend.  On Saturday, I helped run a tag sale to raise money for my son's cooperative nursery school.  On Sunday, we went to see the Monet Exhibit at the New York Botanical Gardens.  Monet has always been one of my favorite artists and I was excited to go see this exhibit and share it with my children. It was an easy drive to NY and although it was cold and rainy we enjoyed our visit.  We saw beautiful flowers and two of Monet's paintings as well as one of his palettes. 









Yesterday my mom and I took the children to see the fairy houses at the Florence Griswold Museum in Old Lyme, Connecticut.  If you live anywhere near this place I suggest you take a visit.  The children LOVED it and so did we.  So many fun details from tiny swings to a fairy Ferris wheel.  It has inspired us to try and make our own fairy house.  Hope you had as much fun this weekend as we did!



 

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It!